When I decided to venture out and start a business, the internal conversation went something like this:
“What are you thinking?”
“You can’t do that?”
“Who is going to listen to you”
For many years, I let that internal voice deter me from pursuing my dream. I opted for what I thought was stability rather than creativity. I don’t regret my path. I accumulated 20+ years of industry experience to go along with the passion I have for sharing knowledge with others to help improve their financial situations.
It is very difficult to ignore your passion. I am sure many of you can relate. There comes a time when you are ready to Engage Forward. Here are a few thoughts to consider if you have not done so already:
- What is stopping me from pursuing my dream now? With some planning, focus, and confidence you can make your tomorrow start today.
- Establish financial habits that will set you up for success. It is never too late to get your financials in order. Engage Forward LLC will guide you through actionable steps to build or rebuild a strong financial plan.
- Make sure you have a passion for your business. Being an entrepreneur is not for the faint of heart. There are many long days and the rewards may not be reaped right way.
- Be committed to the journey. It’s not a competition, it’s a calling.
- Have sufficient expertise in your business. If you don’t have it yet, take the steps to go get it. Your customers and clients are trusting that the product or service you promise to deliver is of high quality. Don’t disappoint.